The collection we offer is carefully manufactured using best tools and machines, to assure the high quality of our array. To confirm that each and every equipment matches perfectly standards of the industry, we quality test each item seamlessly. A batch of machinery is only dispatched when it proves its perfect compliance with internationally acclaimed quality, design and technical standards. Further, we are focused on:
- We stay up to date with the latest trends to enhance the quality of our range
- We constantly upgrade our quality management system and adapt to latest standards
- We set goals for each department in order to achieve high quality that we promise
- We educate our employees regarding the quality policy to assure perfect work flow
We are working hard to accomplish our goal of becoming the best in the industry. With this mission in mind, we constantly improve our range and trading ways, this will contribute to our market popularity.
We strive to work in perfect compliance with the environment protection laws in order to reduce our carbon footprint. To assure this, we strive to follow effective environmental management systems while manufacturing our commendable assortment of Riding Brush Mowers, Ride On Lawn Mowers, etc. The company makes use of eco designs which suits the demands of customers. We are working to prevent damage to environment also by:
- Assuring the green procurement i.e., purchase of environmentally friendly machine parts, raw materials and more
- Establishing a reliable system to reduce pollution as well as to manage hazardous substances
- Constantly working hard to reduce energy waste
- Openly stating our environmental policy and complying with it strictly
Some highlights of our journey are listed below:
- 1941: We supported the corporation of Shikoku Manufacturing Corporation
- 1946: The company re established itself as an agricultural machinery manufacturer
- 1961: We re organized our company as Shikoku Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- 1962: We constructed a new factory
- 1967: We initiated the development and production of Combine Cutter
- 1973: We established a new factory to increase production capacity
- 1974: We started presenting clients with our innovative Crawler Transporter
- 1975: The enterprise established Murata Scholarship Foundation
- 1982: Started manufacturing top class Automatic Metering Sorters
- 1985: We constructed a spacious third factory
- 1988: We initiated the production for quality Electric Scooter (Mypia) at our facility
- 1990: We established our Minamiyoshida factory
- 1992: We initiated the operations from our Tohoku Sales Office
- 1994: We renamed ourselves to ATEX Co., Ltd.
- 1995: We initiated the development and production of Spreader (Makitaro) at our facility
- 1997: We started dealing in custom made Lawn Mower (Tasukaru)
- 1998: We opened the Kyushu Sales Office. We achieved ISO 9001 certification.
- 2001: We were honored with ISO 14001 certification.
- 2003: We inaugurated our own service parts center
- 2005: The company stated dealing in well developed & produced Ride On Brush Cutter (Kariba-O)
- 2007: We incorporated Shikoku Machinery Co., Ltd. in China and also opened Chubu Sales Office
- 2009: We were certified for our electric scooters with JIS (Japanese Industrial Standard)
- 2012: We constructed a reliable logistics center for our enterprise
- 2014: We celebrated our 80th anniversary
- 2016: We remodeled our entire line of electric scooters (Mypia)
- 2018: We managed to remodel our Ride On Brush Cutter (Kariba O)
- 2019: We started developing as well as producing Hybrid Remote Controlled Brush Cutters (Kamigari)